feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search
Custom Search

SpoCom custom car show this weekend in Long Beach!

Labels:

Please Wait... Images Loading..........

SpoCom is finally upon us this weekend at Long Beach Convention Center!



spocom car show hot sexy asian girl 2009




Finally! This year, SpoCom will have a Saturday event by closing parts of Pine Street. Bikini contest on Saturday and entrance to the clubs. I got something else to do, so I'm not going to the Saturday event.



I'm there Sunday. All my batteries fully charged. Be there all day long to get some of that bikini contest action! Plus get those hot import model pictures, and there's going to be a lot of them! Yea!







I love these shows. You could bring your camera and take pictures of hot looking girls and... they don't mind! You're not a freak or pervert, you instantly become a photog that gives these aspiring models free publicity! What the hell man! That's a dream job for a lot of guys. It's a great hobby. Not spending as much as the custom car guys and I get to exercise by walking this body all day taking pictures of hot import models! Sweet.



I'll be sure to get some videos of SpoCom. Hoping they don't turn out crappy. What the hell. Knowing me, I'll probably put them online anyways for the hell of it. My computer is old, so it takes a long time to render the video clips. Damn. That's why I'm still sitting on all my Lowrider Tour videos except for the two I put on YouTube.



Here's some more pictures I took from last year's SpoCom Long Beach Custom Car Show!



spocom car show hot sexy latina girl 2009




spocom car show hot sexy hot import models 2009




spocom car show 2009




spocom car show hot sexy hot Mexican model




spocom car show hot sexy hot go-go dancer




1 comments:
gravatar
Nilum said...
June 18, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

Its ok

Post a Comment

New Hot Indian Girls and costumes