feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search
Custom Search

Hansika Motwani-Hot in telugu movie audio launch

Labels: ,


This is an absolute must-have. No matter what product I've used to speed up drying my nail polish, I always end up with at least one nail with my fingerprint on it. While I strongly believe this would make me a great candidate to be the victim in a CSI-episode, I'm not sure how attractive it is to advertise my identity this way. However, I've discovered Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops. For all you that don't have the patience level required to actually give yourselves a nice manicure or pedicure, this is a godsend.



I admit it, I'm impatient. I can't stand to sit around and wait for my manicure to dry. It's the beauty equivalent of watching paint on walls dry. Highly un-fascinating. And since my left index finger was missing a nail at my wedding, the beauty powers that be felt pity on me and allowed me to discover this.

The nail drying solution comes in a small bottle with a dropper cap included. The instructions say to apply a drop on each nail 60 seconds after applying the topcoat. I followed the instructions, not knowing what to expect. After all, I always apply a base coat, two coats of polish, and a topcoat. I wasn't actually expecting the miracle I got.

Within five minutes, my nail colour was actually hardened and I could move about without fear of ruining my manicure. In fact, my polish was hardened enough for me to type, start folding my laundry, and apply cream to my face. All in all, an amazing feat that no speed drying top coat has been able to accomplish on its own.

I might be selling this too much here, but the Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops has changed my life. Giving myself manicures is now a much quick indulgence.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Hot Indian Girls and costumes