feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Custom Search
Custom Search

srilekha-watermelon baby ..Really u ll like hot indian model

Labels: , ,










Revlon Photo Ready Foundation, Worth the Hype?

First off, thank you all for the support on the impersonator drama. Also, dear impersonator, you're still not me.

Secondly, I have been testing out Revlon Photo Ready for a while and I'm ambivalent on it. So here's my review after a long trial period.

When the rumour about the advent of this foundation spread I worked myself into a frenzy where I dreamt I could finally show the finger to Make-up Forever HD foundation. The latter is gorgeous on everyone and I've used it on so many women. The only thing is it makes me break out uncontrollably. So when Revlon came up with their dupe of the HD foundation, I was, I'm going to make an understatement here, interested.




After hunting down the foundation (it was the make-up equivalent of landing the role of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and deliberating much on the right shade, I took it home as one would take home a lottery ticket that could possibly win a $678 million dollar jackpot. The only thing I pretty much didn't do was stroke it and whisper "My precious..." like Smiegle did in Lord of the Rings (nerd alert).

The first thing that popped to mind in the store was that while it is supposed to be a great foundation, the range is fairly limited. I also found that the shade I got was not a perfect match as it was slightly darker and a tad more orange that I would have liked. I needed some form of powder to balance out the colour.



The packaging is actually very nice and it comes with a convenient pump. The consistency of the foundation is not as gel-like as Make-up Forever's HD foundation but it does apply very well. It blends in beautifully and it's easy to sheer out. The finish is a lovely, believable satin that screamed sophistication. It looked great initially.

The problem with the foundation is that as the day progressed, it emphasized dry spots. These dry spots were imaginary before I applied the foundation, mind you. Even with a good primer I was not able to get rid of flaky looking skin even if it was reduced.

The glitter that everyone seems to complain about doesn't really bother me. In the sunlight, I can see some of the particles sparkle. However, for the non-Twilight fans, I was able to tone this down with some powder.

This foundation, had it stayed the way it looked when I first applied it, would have been perfect. It blends beautifully, provides buildable coverage, gives a satin finish, and doesn't break me out. However, even with the sparkle toned down, my skin looks so incredibly dry at the end of the day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Hot Indian Girls and costumes